Developer: Daniel Nora
Platforms: iOS, Android, itch.io, Steam
Original release date: March 21, 2018
Price: 2.99 USD
Cardinal Chains is a minimalist puzzle game centering on the concept of non-decreasing sequences.
Each puzzle begins with a monochrome grid of numbers, plus a few colored cells marked with an X. Starting at these cells, you must link up numbers in non-decreasing order until the whole grid is filled with color.
- 500 unique, carefully handcrafted puzzles of varying difficulty, each with a single solution
- Beautiful, lengthy chill-out soundtrack created by accomplished professional artists
- Minimalist, elegant design without timers, scores or other hassles - just pure gameplay
- Several built-in color themes, including colorblind options. Or...
- ...make your own color themes - right from within the game!
- Features achievements, cloud saves and quality of life options
Demo, screenshots and trailerYou can play the demo directly in your browser or by downloading on itch.io: https://danijmn.itch.io/cardinalchains
Gameplay screenshots and relevant icons are available in this .zip file
The trailer is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6C9QeR60I